Collection of Your Personal Information
Use of Your Personal Information
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. However, we may from time to time contact you on behalf of our business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personal identifiable information (name, address, phone number, e-mail address) is transferred to the third party. We may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or post mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may disclose your personal information ,without notice, if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of law or to comply with legal process served upon us, (b) protect and defend our rights and property, and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the Consumer Privacy Act and certain other privacy and date protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information.
Tracking User Behavior
Automatically Collected Information
Right to Deletion
– Delete your personal information from our records; and
– Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.Please note that we may not be able to comply with your request to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
– Complete the transaction for which your personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
– Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
– Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
Exercise free speech, ensure the rights of others to exercise their right to free speech, or exercise another right provided by law;
– Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adhere to all applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of information is likely to render impossible or serious impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your personal consent;
– Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
– Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
– Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.